Get in your applications for the 2018 livepro Knowledge Management Awards!
Off the back of the success and overwhelming response that we received from the first ever livepro Knowledge Management Awards in 2017 – this year they’re back bigger and better. We have simplified the criteria, improved the entry process and opened it NATIONWIDE – so you don’t need to be in attendance at the forums to apply to WIN!
The Awards are a fantastic opportunity to acknowledge and reward the customer service champions at your organisation, the submission process is quick and easy and best of all – it’s free!
We have 5 categories that you can apply for, submit for just one or all five – it’s up to you!
- Best Authored Knowledge Object (click here to apply)
- This award recognises exceptional use of any livepro knowledge object to achieve engaging and customer/agent focused answers. Knowledge objects include any knowledge in livepro (e.g. a work instruction, document note, compass etc)
- livepro Knowledge Management Champion (click here to apply)
- This award recognises the livepro advocates who have successfully driven the implementation of livepro within their wider organisations and pushed additional teams to get on board.
- Best Knowledge Management Outcome (click here to apply)
- This award recognises organisations who have used livepro to solve a business problem with creativity and by ‘thinking outside the box’.
- Best Knowledge Management Roll Out (click here to apply)
- This award recognises the teams who have gone above and beyond in driving staff engagement with livepro during the roll out phase of the project.
- Best Knowledge Management Results (click here to apply)
- The Best Knowledge Management Results award recognises an organisation’s efforts in realising their knowledge management goals and the strategies used to achieve these goals.
Prizes include beautiful high quality personalised trophies, individual certificates per winning team member and a formal letter of recognition sent to your Managing Director or CEO.
Remember – these awards are open to all livepro users! Feel free to nominate yourself, your team or your colleagues. Share this post to spread the word with your colleagues!
We look forward to reviewing your applications!
The livepro team