A saving of $500,000 annually on staff training
Fisher & Paykel Appliances operates a Global Customer Services Contact Centre, integrating three different sites in Australia and New Zealand. Providing service to multiple geographic areas meant managing varied information, and communicating market change information to all three sites.
Fisher & Paykel wanted to implement a knowledge management system to achieve the following objectives:
- Increase first-call resolution
- Update content easily without requiring major IT support
- Enahnce employee knowledge retention
“We also believe there will be ongoing and longer term benefits from the implementation of livepro as we continue to develop and include new content from our Customer Service operations”
‐ Nicolette Niesh, Knowledge Management and Business Services Manager at Fisher & Paykel.
Fisher & Paykel implemented the livepro system in its Global Customer Service Centres and saw instant benefits with:
- Speedier information delivery over the phone
- Improved communication and follow-up with livepro’s Announcement feature
- Numerous systems and process improvements as content was reviewed for upload