Simple, easy to implement and no need for IT
livepro is hosted on Amazon Web Services using high availability architecture designed to ensure your central source of truth is always available.
- Fully maintained and supported by our team at livepro
- Complete management of hardware and software requirements – you don’t need to do a thing
- New system features pushed out regularly
- Scalable system that grows with your business
- 99.9999% uptime SLA
- Backed up every 24 hours
- Free hosting and unlimited storage
- The hosting environment has been tailor-made and is dedicated to supporting livepro knowledge management
- Servers are located in separate geographical regions in Australia, utilizing the industry leading Amazon Web Services datacentres. Your livepro instance will be placed on servers with the lowest latency to your primary office location
- Database cluster is synchronised and replicated to enable auto recovery
- livepro can cater for clients who want to ensure their data does not leave the country of origin
- Active Directory implementations are available using SAML
- Synchronised and Load balanced webservers that equally distribute traffic and failover in the case
of a failed server.
- Servers distributed between Availability Zones which contains separated infrastructure such as power circuits, networks and other systems.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Routine daily backups of client data are stored
- Regular snapshots of volumes taken for restoration in the event of a complete server failure. Snapshots are stored offsite in ‘S3 Buckets’ for security and reliability.
- Ability to failover to alternate geographically separated datacentres in the case of major disaster (i.e. Natural disasters such as earthquakes etc) causing a total outage
- Constant research and development of improved High Availability and DR solutions
- All servers are hosted within our own secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) at Amazon which is fully managed by livepro experts
- Every server and Load Balancer created is assigned to a Security Group. Security Groups allow an Access Control List to secure the infrastructure and only allow traffic through the ports relevant to the role of that server
- All infrastructure is regularly patched and updated
- All databases require individual logins from their respective livepro installations; no client can access other client data
- Click here to view our latest Penetration Testing Letter of Assurance
If you have any questions about how easy livepro is, give us a call on 1300 548 356 or send an enquiry using the button below.